[LOGIN-Chat] Next Meeting 18/10/11

Scott Merrilees scott at merrilees.net
Wed Oct 19 08:09:17 AEDT 2011

5 people.  We ended up fixed some issues on some laptops, VLC DVD
playing, flashplugin-installer, mobile broadband setup x2.  Failed to
find the setup for a 6 year old printer, or found it however the
requisite software didn't seem to be on the manufacturer website
anymore.  Ken also had one of those $29 android phones from GoLo which
was interesting to look at, wish I'd been quicker and been able to get
3 myself.
--
Scott Merrilees