[LOGIN-Chat] Next Meeting 18/10/11

Rick Jones happynomad200 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 19 10:41:31 AEDT 2011

Maybe I can get to the next one.....

BTW...  I am having a problem with my Lptop and maybe someone here can give me a clue as to how to fix it.

When I got the Laptop it had Vista installed....  I initially thought maybe the MBR.. but now>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anyway bottom line is I had something like 250 partitions, with nothing on them... I mnaged to delete them all, and installed Linux Mint....

But now I get an occasional error, and it takes forever to boot up.

I HAVE managed to install Linux and it SEEMS to work OK, but I need to get it FIXED...

ANY help given will be appreciated..

Thanks
Rick