[LOGIN-Chat] Problems on Laptop

Rick Jones happynomad200 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 19 19:24:29 AEDT 2011

Hi Scott...

I am just running Linux Mint but it does have the partitions for Winders...
I did install winders but when I go to  reboot I get error messages or even the BSOD...
Managed to get the errors for the BSOD......

SO FAR.. I have had 3 HDD fouled with Vista not reinstalling....  I am doing this on my OLD Acer Laptop which also has the same problems and Software... but this one also has a Hardware problem... so I don't use it much.

ANY help appreciated.... I am almost at the point of phoning Acer... something I do NOT want to do.

Thanks
Rick