[Makerspace] Retired monitors.

ned haughton naught101 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 11:20:27 AEST 2017

FYI, they're these:
https://www.cnet.com/products/samsung-syncmaster-2443bw-lcd-monitor-24-series/specs/
24", 1920x1200, VGA/DVI In.

Looks like there are 20 of them (6 boxes of 3? +2), at least two of
which are marked as having dead backlights.

I'll put a boxes in the makerspace, and put one aside for Greg. Anyone
else, I guess it's first in-best dressed? They are up stairs at
Pachamama (21 Gordon Ave, Hamilton East), outside the kitchen. Come in
any time during office hours, or when ever you see light on there might
be people in. If you need to get access at some other time, email me,
and we can arrange something.

Cheers
ned