[Makerspace] Projects eShow and Tell?

Felix Sheldon darkpaw at internode.on.net
Thu Mar 21 18:58:26 AEDT 2019

Thanks Greg,

Aha, yep, that makes sense!

Yes, I might well be able to use 7-segment displays!

It turned out that 4.2 ish Volts was about right for the LEDs and the
computer with a 3.3V regulator.

But I want it to run all day, so I think that's going to take 4 18650s in
parallel.

Do you think it would work to have 1 battery protection module and one
18650 charger module hooked up to each of them, then run 5V into the
charger modules for charging?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/5V-Mini-USB-1A-TP4056-Lithium-Battery-Charging-Board-Charger-Module-/351094408792

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/153327870301