[Makerspace] X-bot bulk purchase.

Dave dave at hunterlink.net.au
Thu Jan 10 09:37:51 AEDT 2013

Spencer,

I'm interested in two of these (the 'assembled' version), BUT I'm only
in Newcastle for another couple of days before heading back to Thursday
Island (Torres Strait, Far North Queensland). Can you post them up there?

I can give you my postal address and make a $50.00 deposit (should cover
the extra postage) if we can get together.

Dave
Dave Walmsley,

By way of introduction to the group, I was formerly (35years) in
Newcastle, a member of the NMCC (Newcastle MicroComputer Club), which
met in the Physics Building at the Uni, worked in the Computer Centre
(it later had a few name changes) at the Newcastle Uni, I'm a Radio
Amateur, (was VK2XPX now VK4XPX), now living/working on Thursday Island
as an Electrician.