[Makerspace] Space and organisation and projects

Greg Hall greghall at brushbox.info
Thu Apr 5 21:41:32 AEST 2018

Great, wish I could be there - next week though ...

I'm keen to extend the scope, so Ned was there any response from Gus(?)
abut the Shapeoko? I'd build a trolley and dust collector for it.

The Biodigester that we're building is also the kind of Maker-thing I'd
like to see work extend into.

(Then there's the digested 'nutrient solution' that comes out, it will
be very suitable for hydro/aqua/pee-ponics. And of course the gas output
will need sensors ... )

-

GitLab looks awesome. Not to organise myself well enough to use it ...

-

I'll go shopping for a 'garden window' for the back wall next I'm in Newy.

Greg

-