[Makerspace] Makerspace re-organisation reportback

ned haughton naught101 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:04:34 AEST 2018

For the monitor, I have left one of these in the space:
https://complement-ltd.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Monitor-arm-wall-mount-EA-151_1_Complement.jpg
(not the exact model, but mine I think supports up to 15Kg?)

For the coffee section, I think it would probably be good to have some
compact and dense storage, so a set of selves or drawers (or a
combination) would be best.

For the hood: Yeah, I was thinking an exhaust vent out in to the shed
next door, and from there out through the external wall.

Rear window: let's chat about that when you get here. There is some
space between the monitors. Probably want something frosted, maybe one
or two small sets of louvres.

ned